A little preview of this week’s highlights.
The North American Veterinary Community Meeting and Expo (VMX) in Orlando, Florida is officially underway. This week we will continue to provide coverage on hot topics in veterinary medicine as well as VMX coverage so you can stay up to date with the latest news.
Here’s what to expect this week on dvm360.com:
- Kara Burns, MS, MEd, LVT, VTS (Nutrition), VTS-H (Internal Medicine, Dentistry), will share tips to help veterinary professionals provide nutrition to critical care patients.
- San Francisco SPCA to Host Second Annual Fear Free Pet Behavior Symposium Virtually Next February
- At VMX, 20/20 Imaging announced the 15 installations completed since the launch of its VETSMART X-ray solution in June 2021.
- In the latest episode of Pet Poison Hotline’s Toxin Tailsa 9-year-old Labrador retriever was diagnosed with serotonin syndrome after ingesting up to 600 sleeping pills.
- Antech Diagnostics has launched the most advanced parasite test available for dogs and felines.
- And much more!
Check back here throughout the week for more veterinary industry coverage.