Go up, Laguna Beach! It’s the weekend! and we’re sharing everything you need to know in town today.
First, the weather forecast for Saturday:
Partly sunny and pleasant. High: 81 Low: 67.
Saturday’s high tide is expected at 8:11 a.m. at 4.27 feet. Low tide will be at 1:26 p.m. at 2.3 feet.
Sunrise is at 6:47 a.m. and sunset at 6:34 p.m.
Here are the best stories today in Laguna Beach:
- Boston Marathon 2021 sees two Laguna beach runners. Learn more about them as they kick their feet. (Laguna Beach Patch).
- Good eat in Lagoon. Fork and Knife chef Jonathan Blackford cooks a rack of pork with Cathy Thomas (Orange Coast Magazine).
- Close Dana Point is looking forward to the return of the Ohana festival despite the traffic problems the holiday creates. (Dana Point schedule).
- Here’s how $ 5 million in local food aid and emergency preparedness will help Laguna beach, residents of southern Orange County. (Dana Point schedule).
- Laguna beach may hear noise, Thunderbirds Join Pacific Airshow (Laguna Beach Patch).
Today’s Laguna Beach Daily is brought to you by ring. Joey was home alone when he collapsed on a hot day. Look at what helped save his life.
The question of the day for Laguna Beach: Where will you be eating this weekend? Let us know in the comments!
Laguna Beach Notebook
- Visit Laguna Beach: âEvery year Laguna Beach transforms into an outdoor painting studio with the West Coast’s most prestigious outdoor art event, the Laguna Beach Plein Air Painting Invitational! 30 of the best outdoor landscape painters of the country … “(Instagram).
- Laguna Beach FF: âRecruit Update â¢ â¢ Today our fire chief was on hand to present firefighter recruits James Fournier and Moises Gonzalez with their firefighter and firefighter badge on probation after completing their 4 week academy. “(Instagram).
- City of Laguna Beach – Government: “Yes, it’s fall, all of you! Thanks to our public works department for adding some fall feel to the forest walk. Come down and see for yourself!” (Facebook).
- Laguna Beach Dog Park www.lagunabeachdogpark.com: âThose sassy little pants are Maggie. She can go from very touching air to utter joy in the blink of an eye. Maggie was rescued from a puppy mill – she was the breeding mother and did probably didn’t have much freedom. “(Facebook).
- Laguna Canyon Foundation: “Happy October! Mule deer spotted during the discovery hike! Photo by CFL volunteer John” (Facebook).
- Laguna Beach Animal Shelter Volunteers: Peachie is still missing Last seen August 29, 2021 Woodland Drive, Laguna Beach, CA Lutino Cockatiel She’s very tame, sweet, and people-loving so in case she’s still alive she’s been trying to find a person / house. Please help sp … “(Facebook).
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Concerts and services:
You are all taken for today. I’ll see you back in your inbox tomorrow with another update! If you enjoy these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Ashley ludwig
About me: Ashley Ludwig has been an online news columnist and editor since 2007. Prior to joining Patch, she worked as an editor for Southwest Riverside’s Valley News, both print and online. She was the co-founder of the Southern California news conglomerate, DailySoCal.com – and before that, a freelance reporter for publications such as the North County Times, San Diego Union-Tribune, and Southwest Riverside News Network (SWRNN. com), and still owns the local Southern California Wine Country blog: TemeculaGrapevine.com. Ashley Ludwig has been working as a web writer since the late 1990s. She graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Arts and Science degree. Wife and mother of two daughters, she is the author of several romantic thrillers. www.ashleyludwig.com
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Laguna Beach Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.